Thursday, June 11, 2009

Reviews, Testimonials...Bring it on!

Book publicity, I have found, is a tricky and murky thing. Having stumbled into authorship quite by accident and finding that daunting (but fun), I'm going to give self-promotions a go, and see where that takes me.

I could count on the success of the first book to shine it's glow on the second thereby giving it a head start by mere association...realistically, however, I'm neither that presumptuous nor that optimistic. Which brings me to the point of this entry. Time to put together an enticing, zippy, and utterly impossible to dismiss press kit! The thought of it exhausts me already, but I'm counting on my research skills and obsessive cataloging of reader feedback to help with the initial outlay.

Should any of you kind readers feel that you have some words to contribute to this endeavor, I would be ridiculously thrilled, and extremely grateful.

No comments:

Post a Comment